This week, the Saturday Six pauses to reflect on the many things with which we have to be thankful. We are blessed live, work, and learn in a community that cares deeply about our children and providing them the best possible educational and life experiences. There is much to be thankful for!
- We are thankful for the over 7,700 children from Pre-K through 12th grade that fill our schools each day. These bright and valuable treasures are the future of our community, and it is an honor to work every day to provide them a world-class education that will positively shape their futures.
- We are thankful for the talented faculty and staff members of KCS that give their all for students of KCS. Whether its providing that extra individual attention a student may need or developing creative and innovative ideas that are student focused, the women and men of KCS are truly world class!
- We are thankful for the families that support the students and schools of KCS. By having truly engaged parents, guardians, and families, authentic partnerships are forged that maximize the potential for all students.
- We are thankful for a community that supports our students, staff, and schools. For almost 100 years, the citizens of Kingsport have placed a high level of value and trust in KCS. The support of education and activities sets KCS apart and helps provide a truly exceptional school experience.
- We are thankful the leadership of our schools, district, local government, and community that guide and support the vision of KCS. Kingsport is blessed to have leadership throughout Kingsport that recognizes the importance of having world-class school system and ensures KCS remains on the path to greatness.
- What are you thankful for this holiday season? Leave a comment so that your suggestion can be a part of this week’s Saturday Six!